We went this evening to buy tickets for the 9:00 showing of Narnia, were told that they might have one showing of Narnia at 7. Construction workers still working when we were there.
give your reviews here.
how many glitches do you think they will have?
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
We went this evening to buy tickets for the 9:00 showing of Narnia, were told that they might have one showing of Narnia at 7. Construction workers still working when we were there.
A bit of construction going on and not as manu games as I was expecting.
Didn't see a movie so I can't tell you much about the actual theaters, but the concessions seemed pretty good. I wished they had Dippin' dots though.
But still, miles and miles ahead of coeburn and wise.
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
Wow, they really opened didn't they?
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
They had been doing some free promotions the last couple days. Talked to one guy who took his kids and said it was nice. Hopefully I'll get to hit there in a few days. If they take care of it, run people off who are there to be pains in the rectums, keep it nice, not over charge for concessions, it will do ok.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
went there tonight to watch a movie and they did not take debit or credit cards so we are gonna try are luck again tomorrow,i think it is very nice for what i saw,it is about time we got somthing nice around here,
"When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Erik Ainge</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> they did not take debit or credit cards </div></div>
That's a sure way to not get any business.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
went there around 8:15 to catch the late showing for Narnia, and was informed the showing started at 9.
They didn't have times posted outside or inside for the showings.. was dissapointed in that.
I'd rather just drive to Bristol.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Victory or Death</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I'd rather just drive to Bristol. </div></div>
That's just crazy, with gas prices $480 a gallon don't think you would come out on top on that one. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
Give it time, just like any place that first opens, they just have to work out the kinks. Can't please everybody all the time. Anybody that runs a business can tell you that.
What did you think of the interior, did you see it? My wife said it looked good, she was there around 3:30 and said construction workers were flying around that place trying to finish putting on doors and stuff. Can't wait to get over and see it.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> $480 a gallon </div></div>
Dam, where are you buying gas??????
That's $10,000 to fill up, I only paid $1200 for the truck. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Bookmarks